Thursday 8 October 2015

Kea - Print all over me








pics via knstrct


Kea is a graphic designer and illustrator from Belgrade, Serbia, working mostly on music related projects "trying to use as much colours as I possibly can, and hoping to find some new ones" she says

One of the first things that came to my mind in relation to PAOM are the cut-out dolls I adored as a child, the idea that anyone can cut out pieces of paper and play with clothes in the simplest way. So I did some super colourful collages of PAOM girls using textures and patterns, and then tore them up and added some final touches. 



Print All Over Me is a creative community of people turning virtual ideas into real world objects. 
Join us to create, share, sell, produce and buy great design!

No comments:

Post a Comment