Saturday 12 March 2011

Harper's Bazaar Arabia: The Arabian Best Dressed 2011



I caught up with Kuwaiti Designer/Stylest Fahad Al-Marzouq who styled for Harper's Bazaar Arabia and asked a couple of questions to satisfy some curiosity.

How was your experience styling for a world renowned magazine like Harper's Bazaar?
AMAZING!!! it was so much fun, a once in a life time experience especially because it was with my sister(Shoug Al-Marzouq) and my best friend(Khaleda Rajab). and they could never say no to me.

How about working with the Harper's Bazaar (Sally Mathews) giving to know she've worked with big names in the industry?
She's a complete sweer heart and it was a lot of fun as she found every look I've styled Perfect, it's a compliment to hear something so encouraging from her.







pics courtesy of Harper's Bazaar Arabia March issue

please click the photo to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment